Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Welcome to Katie Talks Tahoe!

Welcome to my new blog!

I will be posting several times a week to let you know what is going on in the real estate market up here in North Lake Tahoe. Also to let you know what is going on around the lake including weather updates, events, shopping, shows, outdoor activities and much more! I will also be sharing some of my favorite things to do and see in the area - a little insight from a local.

Check in often to see what is going on - I'll be your virtual tour guide until you come back and visit. Thanks for checking in!

I had the chance to take my nephews skiing this weekend and the snow (and weather) was outstanding! Spring skiing is here!

Skiing with a seven and five year old is a whole different experience - fun and enlightening all at the same time! More on my tips and tricks to navigate ski school and skiing with kids later- I'll include that in a later post.

I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with you on my blog - and always feel free to contact me anytime with questions.

Blog you soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment