Saturday, May 23, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend is here!

I have spent the last week looking at real estate in this area. Literally every day I have seen anywhere from 5-20 homes (per day) and the values out there are just amazing.

There are a lot of options in every neighborhood, the prices are incredibly low and the sellers are very motivated. I wish that I would have waited three or four years longer to buy my house, that is for sure. And the lending market has loosened up. A garage full of cash just to buy real estate would be useful right now.


My favorite tour this week was the west shore Tahoe lakefront tour. My colleague and I saw over 20 lakefront properties just on the west shore on Wednesday, and I am here to tell you that there are some deals to be had. It was a perfect experience to have right before the busy weekend. So even if you are just mildly interested in property, take some time when you are here and just look...I promise you will be pleasantly surprised.



The boats are out, the decks at the restaurants are open, summer is here! There are a lot of events going on this Memorial Day weekend, make sure to click some of the links on my page to view event calendars, etc...If you are out on the lake or running around, please go to Sunnyside and sit on the most gorgeous deck in Tahoe and have a Mai Tai for me.




Now...get this. I will be leaving on Wednesday to go rafting down the Grand Canyon for 16 days. (Yes...I will be rafting and camping for 16 days...). My sister Megan will be my guest blogger, I am sure that she will come up with some fun topics, so check in! Megan lives in the Bay Area and I think she will be giving some insight on her favorite things to do when she visits me!


I can assure you that I will have some great stories and photos upon my return. It's a rough life. But someone must do it. Seize the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment