Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Summer is here...


Well, I have to say that it was easy for summer to sneak up on me since I spent the last 3 weeks in the Grand Canyon and all of a sudden we are almost to the 4th of July weekend...


The Grand Canyon trip was too amazing to even try and summarize here. I can say that it was life changing and that if you ever get an opportunity to go, it is worth every second.


The weather in Tahoe has turned! Our fabulous summer days are here again. There really is nothing like it. I was out on the lake the other day and it amazes me how every time I am there, the lake looks different and I am in awe of its beauty. I have attached my artsy photo for your enjoyment. Yes, it is rough to live in such a beautiful place.


There are a ton of events and activities going on this coming weekend. I would recommend you go to the http://www.tahoe.com/ link and plan your visit.


A couple of new items, if you are wondering where you should go hiking or biking, go to http://www.truckeetrails.org/ . The best thing about Tahoe is that you can always find a trail or a ride that you have never done before.


Please take a look at the link on the side of my page for the Gene Upshaw Memorial Golf Classic link. This event will be held at Gray's Crossing and there are still some spots open if you want to put a team together and sign up.
Also, I have recently heard of the "Wanderlust" music festival coming to Squaw, I will leave the link on my page for that too. Sounds like a good line up.
The real estate world is on fire. This time in a good way... I will give you the lowdown in my next edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment